VWR® Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix with UDG is designed for the detection and quantitation of RNA targets and is an ideal choice for multiplex applications. It features a distinctive universal passive reference dye that is compatible with ROX-dependent and ROX-independent qPCR instruments.
- For the detection and quantification of RNA targets using probe-based technology, such as TaqMan®
- Ready-to-use master mix containing all necessary reaction components, except for primers, probes, and RNA template
- For multiplex applications of up to 5 targets
- Suitable for a variety of RNA sample types
- Includes Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase and VWR® Reverse Transcriptase for improved reaction specificity and room temperature setup
- Includes dUTP and UDG to prevent carryover contamination
- Supplied at a 4X concentration to accomodate higher sample volume inputs
The VWR® Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix with UDG is offered in a convenient single-tube format, and includes the temperature-controlled VWR® Reverse Transcriptase and Murine RNase Inhibitor to assist in preventing RNA degradation. This temperature-controlled RT enzyme prevents unwanted non-specific activity and displays superior thermostability in comparison to other reverse transcriptases.
Attenzione: Store at -20°C. For research use only.