This powerful, intuitive laboratory water purification system provides superior and consistent ultrapure Type I and EDI based Type II water from tap water. Water quality meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP and ISO Type I water standards, respectively.
- Simple and intuitive to dispense water via the dispenser or central console
- Central console is an 8 inch waterproof touch screen, providing user with full control and access of system performance
- One water system can drive several dispensing units ("1 + N mode")
- Dispensing flow rate is up to 2 l/min and volumetric dispensing is available
- RFID-tagged consumables for easier tracking of lifetime and performance
- Wireless communication option to control multiple dispensers and the central console (optional)
- Real time TOC and resistivity/conductivity monitoring
- Users can see essential information (water quality, system status, warnings) on the dispenser unit and the central console at any time (data stored up to 2 years; downloadable)
The graphic display guides users through system operation, performance, troubleshooting and maintenance, and can be password protected for multiple access levels.
Applications (Type I - ultrapure water): HPLC mobile phase preparation; preparation of reagent blank solutions; sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques; preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture; preparation of molecular biology reagents.
Applications (Type II - EDI water): Preparation of chemical and bio-reagents; preparation of culture media; preparation of solutions for chemical analysis (such as HPLC and ICP); clinical analysers; medical devices and equipment rinsing; serum and blood fractionation; ophthalmics.
Certificazioni: The VWR water system is delivered with a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following Standard Operating Procedures, and a Certificate of Calibration for the temperature and resistivity meters built into the system. Consumables are automatically delivered with a Certificate of Quality. Manufacturing site is ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO 140001 certified.
Informazioni per l'ordine: For a complete system, the production unit and mandatory accessories have to be ordered. Other accessories and consumables, including wall mounting brackets, purification cartridges and wireless upgrade kit are available separately.
Please note: For the G5 system you need to order one unit of the RO pack 171-1276 (12 l/h), For the G10 system two units of the RO pack are required 171-1276 (12 l/h). For the G15 system please order two units of the RO pack 171-1277 (16 l/h).