Process a range of general-purpose applications including cell culture, microplate, bioproduction, blood separation, and microbiology with the Thermo Scientific™ Multifuge™ X4 Pro centrifuge series featuring new touch screen technology, making daily tasks easier.
- Process up to 40×50 ml conical tubes, 196×5/7 ml blood tubes, 24 micro plates
- Process clinical protocols, cell culture applications, and microplate processing
- Modern, intuitive touchscreen interface enables easy access and programming for faster results
- Lighthouse mode: Easily monitor run progress from across the laboratory with enlarged time and tracker bar, end-of-run alerts can be programmed with customised volume settings
- The refrigerated unit is designed for handling temperature-sensitive sample processing between –10 and +40 °C
Auto-Lock™ III rotor system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors, as well as easy access to the rotor chamber for quick cleaning.
Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fibre rotors offer an advanced alternative to metal centrifuge rotors, delivering superior performance without fatigue or corrosion for safe and worry-free operation spin after spin. They enhance productivity by reducing run times with higher G-forces; their corrosion- and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity.
ClickSeal™ bucket sealing system seals with a snap, eliminating screws and complicated clips. It is glove-friendly and certified for biocontainment by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
SMARTSpin™ Technology is an advanced rotor management system that maximises acceleration, braking, and residual load imbalances for each rotor and bucket option. The system optimises safety and improves separations.
The Multifuge™ X4 Pro centrifuge is designed for separating liquid substance mixtures with different densities, in particular, for processing and analysing samples from the human body in in-vitro diagnostic applications to ensure that the in-vitro diagnostic device can be used according to its intended purpose.
Informazioni per l'ordine: Both centrifuges are also available as TX-1000 or TX-750 packages. These packages include the rotor cross, 4 buckets and 4 ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
Cell culture package includes 50 ml adapter (set of 4), 15 ml adapter (set of 4)
Blood tube package includes: 5/7 ml adapter (set of 4), 10 ml adapter (set of 4)