Zero air generators, Precision Zero Air 1.5L, Peak ScientificFornitore: PEAK SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS LT
- Integrates seamlessly with other Precision units
- Hydrocarbon content <0,05 ppm for market-leading purity
- Minimum lifetime maintenance requirements, no expensive catalyst chamber replacements
- Avoid risk of contaminants entering the system when switching out empty cylinders
- No risk of running out of gas in middle of analysis
- Compatible with Precision Air Compressor
- Status indicative lighting feature
- 1 year comprehensive on-site warranty
EN 61010-1: 2010 Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
EN 61326-1: 2013 Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use – EMC Requirements.
FCC47 CFR Part 15 Class B
Unintentional radiators; Conducted and Radiated emissions limits.