The tightening of regulatory requirements and the increasing demands of QA/QC methodology is becoming more important across all market sectors. The demand for standards to support testing methods continues to increase, and this growth applies to water determination according to Karl Fischer. Avantor now offers a complete range of Karl Fischer water standards as CRMs to calibrate and monitor equipment and check test results.
- CRMs acc. to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034
- CRM acc. to ASTM (in liquid petroleum)
- Broad product range for both volumetric + KF coulometric titrations and indirect oven method
- Liquid and solid water standards available
- Supplied with a detailed Certificate of Analysis
Our range of Karl Fischer water standards are Certified Reference Materials acc to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034. The standards are available both in liquid and solid form.
We also offer a range of Karl Fischer water standards as CRM for determination in liquid petroleum according to ASTM. The water content in standards in liquid petroleum is determined using the ASTM D6304 method.
Confezione: quando il codice prodotto finisce per:
0.005 allora 10×5 ml
0.002 allora 10×2 ml
0.020 allora 5×20 ml